Saturday, December 22, 2012

Busy


Merry Almost Christmas! I haven't felt like blogging much lately for a few reasons. We've all been sick yet again and my head feel SO foggy when I have a sinus infection that I can't think clearly.

We finished up our last week at school before break. I am really glad to have a little break. It was tough to send the boys to school this week with everything that happened last week. I felt more anxious about them than I can ever recall feeling. Thankfully, they were safe and now are ready to have fun and celebrate Christmas;)

We have been busy baking cookies, cleaning and packing today. We head out for our big Christmas trip tomorrow, bright and early! We're looking forward to staying with my sis, her hubby and their adorable baby girl. It'll be busy and fun!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Followers