Monday, January 4, 2010

Nada

I really have absolutely nothing to write about tonight! The first day of "back to life" went well. Samuel was very excited to get back to school and had a great day. Z and I did a bit of grocery shopping, during which he kept up a loud running monologue about everything that comes into his little head:)

Speaking of "His Little Talkativeness", my mom had some good ideas for potty training him. I guess I won't give up...completely. I think we'll set short goals for now. Maybe undies just in the afternoons and gradually increasing. I sure hope he's potty trained by the time he turns 6!
``````````````````````````````````````````````
Been thinking a lot about what I want to do or change for the year of 2010. I pretend to set goals for each year, knowing that's what people expect you to do and actually it does feel nice to sit down and think about what you want to accomplish. Although last year I marked off exactly one thing on my 2009 goal list....hmmm...

For now I just want to make some minor "improvements" on what was quickly becoming a very stressful life. Cutting back on a few things and learning my limits and boundaries. And spending a little more time with God, getting my head on straight for the day and my heart in the right place. I need His strength and grace if I'm going to be the kind of mama I want to be or the wife I need to be or the friend I long to be....sometimes it seems really overwhelming but that's when I know I need to step back a little and take things one at a time. Life is just...busy, you know?

For now I'm settling back in to the groove, trying to find my rhythm again and hoping for good things to happen this year!

No comments:

Followers