Sunday, January 3, 2010

And...it's over...

See the heap of despair? Potty training has been put on hold. Zakkai just wasn't feelin' it, I guess. We were practically potty training ourselves, rushing to put him on the potty every 15 minutes so he wouldn't pee on the floor...AGAIN. So after depositing some poo on the floor (I know, moms can be gross!), we decided to postpone potty training until Zakkai will tell us that he has to go before he goes and not after:) Sigh.

Of course this morning after Samuel went potty, Zakkai called out from his bed, "I need to go potty. I'm ready for potty training!!" Right....

````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Moving right along! Aside from stepping back into the fast pace of life tomorrow (GROAN), this weekend I am looking forward to having my sisters in town. Not one...not two or even three. ALL four of my sisters are traveling into Chi-town for the first Sister's Weekend!! This has been in planning and on-hold stages for about 4 1/2 years now. We are staying in a very nice hotel right by Lake Michigan and treating ourselves to manicures...although I am thinking the Double chocolate pedicure sounds nice...sipping hot chocolate while your feet get pampered in some chocolate mixture....Oh right, I'm digressing! Basically, we're being girly and spending time with each other in a way that we never really have before. I am hoping and praying for good things to come from this weekend! Pics to come!

1 comment:

grandma said...

Say Hi from your sister Grandma. How fun for you all to be together.

Followers