Saturday, January 16, 2010

And...more sickness

So sorry the blog fell by the wayside. The mama of the house caught the dreaded stomach flu, too:( I've been "sicker n' a dog", fo sho! I beat Samuel's record of getting sick by 3 hours (which would make 9 hours, in case you're countin). This is one doozy of a bug and I've spent most of today pretty weak and shaky. Hoping to feel more like myself tomorrow!

And then I'm sure I'll have more stories to share like Zakkai's 82 time-outs today or Samuel's curiousity in how babies get out of their mommy's tummies (a classmate's mommy just had a baby) or about how Zakkai does want to be an astronaut after all (an orange one, too) or how Samuel dislikes chocolate until you place some in front of him...you know, the stories of life!

For now I'm going to curl up in bed and pray that tomorrow I can eat more than a third of a banana and a couple pieces of toast. ..

2 comments:

Charity Yoder said...

Hope you're feeling better today. So many people have gotten that same flu bug. It just sounds terrible. I'm glad I haven't caught it.... yet.

mommyoflove3 said...

And I hope you don't get it! I've been missing you, hoping we can talk soon.

Followers