Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Jumping Beans

Thought you would enjoy a brief video of my little jumping beans from this week. They have been begging to do this everyday but I decided to save it for rainy and/or sick spells to save it's magic charm!




`````````````````````````````````````````````````````


I am half watching an old favorite movie of mine at the moment, "An Affair to Remember" (I love Carey Grant!) to distract myself from :


a)thoughts of my gum graft harvest surgery tomorrow. I had a dream last night that the surgeon caused some woman's teeth to fall out and got disbarred or disbanded or whatever you would call it. It was such a pleasant dream.


b)the laundry that is begging to be folded. Today's laundry makes 17 loads in the past two weeks because of all this illness we've been having....or the "plague" as I've heard it called:)


c)the dishes that need washing. because there are always dishes that need to be washed. always.


d)the grocery list that needs to be written so that we have food to eat in this house next week. Even if I'm not the one who will be eating it. sigh. (see letter a)



I guess that about sums it up! Say a prayer for me tomorrow please!! I will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Followers