Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What's a mommy to do?

I ask you: what is a mommy to do when she and her kiddos are stuck inside for 3 days sick?

Make some Raspberry Applesauce (tasty and smelled delicious! I had to add a few more TB of sugar b/c the raspberries were tart. It's a strong flavored applesauce but delicious!)

And give it to her kids for snack...
And can a couple of jars...


And build a fort for two whiny, grumpy, stuffed up, stuck in the house-driving their mother and themselves crazy kids!
Throw in some books and cups of water..
And you have peace and quiet for 40 minutes.


What else is a mommy to do?

2 comments:

grandma said...

I thought I;d better write and tell you that I checked out your blog. I know some time you probably wonder if any one reads them. They are so cleaver. The apple sauce sounds so yummy.

mommyoflove3 said...

You're right, Grandma! It's nice to know that someone is reading and I am not writing to myself! Thank you for your comments:) Love you!

Followers