Friday, October 16, 2009

Hope in the Little Things

Feeling hopeful tonight! My belly is full of turkey burgers, roasted diced potatoes, peppers and a chocolate banana milkshake. I love friday nights!!

Hopefulness:
*We have hope for a preschool for Samuel! More details to follow after a visit on Monday. This comes after much research. I felt like God opened a door today!
*Feeling like it's time to potty train the little monster. I swore I wasn't going to do it til December but Z is showing many signs of being ready. I bought him some "big-boy" underwear and he is CRAZY about them! As a matter of fact, he is going to sleep tonight with a pair of undies over his diaper:) Pictures coming soon!
*A pumpkin farm bday party for the boys to go to tomorrow and enjoy fresh air!
*I love my hubby!
*My belly has chocolate in it
*It's Friday and I'm going to watch "Twilight" with friends:)


Life is Good.

No comments:

Followers