Sunday, October 11, 2009

"Jamaican me Crazy!"

We have officially finished J week! I haven't been the greatest at being creative these past couple of weeks since half of my head has been taken over by...well, I'm sure you'd rather not know:) So without further ado:



J Week is For:

Jack and Jabez, Ben's mom's doggies. She so thoughtfully sent a picture so the boys could enjoy it for J week!

Jay Jay the Jet Plane! A cute little cartoon that the boys watch sometimes.


Toast with Jelly!



Jumping! I made "circles" with masking tape for them to jump in. Look at Samuel go!
He's a jumpin' machine! Zakkai looks jealous...



He tried:)

Future track star? Hurdles?


One, Two, Three, Go!
J on the alphabet wall

J is for J-E-T! Samuel's favorite J word!
Z's colorful jet



J is also for: Jesus!, Jaguar, Juggling, Jumping jacks, books: "Johnny Tractor and the Big Surprise", (yeah...not many books in this house that start with J..) and more:) Okay, not too much more. Like I said sick=unimaginative alphabet week. Determined to do better this week for "K week!"

No comments:

Followers