Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. This week there are many things I did not do!

I did not dance joyfully this week when my mama called me to say she was getting me a new phone for my birthday because my old phone is not a piece of junk! I most certainly have not dropped my old phone on numerous occasions and am not contemplating getting my new "baby" a cell phone cover "just in case." Because I don't care about my phone that much! Really.

I did not come into my sons' bedroom a few nights ago to find my toddler jumping in his brother's bed and most certainly did not freak out! And yet, even though he is climbing out of his crib, I definitely am not contemplating breaking out his big boy bed because I am not crazy enough to wish many sleepless nights upon myself.

I am not waaaaayy too excited about my new email address and spent 2 hours last night changing everything over. I would not spend that much time on something so silly, knowing I need my beauty sleep! And you can be sure it was not pretty much the first thing on my mind this morning, causing great excitement to see if anyone wrote to my new address. I'm not THAT silly!

That's it for today's Not Me Monday! Hope you're having a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Leah said...

My daughter has yet to climb out of her crib, but I see it coming!!

Why don't you come by my blog tomorrow?!! I'm inviting all MckMama's readers to join me in Toot Your Horn Tuesday. It's going to be a fun follow-up to these Not Me's. All you have to do is write a post about all the GREAT things you've done over the last week. Hope you can play!
Leah @ www.sillylittlesparrow.com

Clair said...

Enjoy the little things in life.

I am not contemplating letting my baby out of her cot either. No, I'm not sad about the end of having a little baby.

Followers