Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

My Mom: May 2006

To a truly beautiful woman, inside and out. You are one of my best friends. A woman who has seen many trials and has relied on God's grace and strength to overcome them. You have fought harder and suffered more than anyone should have to and yet you still have one of the most beautiful hearts a person could have. You are filled with grace and dignity, wisdom and discernment, selfless love, kindness, compassion and the many other amazing qualities that make you so wonderful. I am so thankful and so incredibly blessed to call you my mom. I hope to raise my boys and any other children we have with the same quiet strength, unending patience, neverending love and heart filled with compassion that you have. I love you, mom.

Ben's Mom: April 2008

Even after 9 1/2 years of you, 6 as my mother-in-love, I still learn more and more what a big, loving heart you have. Your heart is filled with such a powerful, incredible love for your children and their families. Your mouth is always filled with praises and thanksgiving to our Lord and with constant, faithful prayers for us. Your eyes fill with tears of love and blessing. Your arms are always open with a warm embrace. Your words speak encouragement, life and God's blessing over your family. Your hands tenderly raised the son I now call husband and gently touch the heads of your grandchildren. You are such a beautiful person, inside and out and I am so blessed to have you as a mother. I love you.

No comments:

Followers