Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. It's been awhile since I've done this but I thought I'd give it another try....

I have not been staying up really late for the past few nights (okay! months..) which may or may not make me super tired and/or cranky in the mornings. I wouldn't do that because I know I need my sleep!

I was not super cranky at my husband this morning (because I'm not like that!) for being waaaaaaay too chipper about having surgery today. I was definitely not nervous and still aren't because I know he's in Perfect Hands. I always trust God so easily. I am not making that up, promise!

I was definitely not grumpy at my toddler this morning for wading through my freshly clean folded piles of laundry because after all, it's only laundry! Kids will be kids, I always say....or not...

I am most certainly not tempted to go finish off my piece of the Chocolate Gooey Cake (mentioned in last post) and then pretend I didn't have dessert and have some more tonight. I have WAAY more self-control than that! Especially when it comes to chocolate. I definitely do not have a chocolate addiction.

Thanks for reading Not Me Monday and helping me relieve some of my anxiety about my hubby! Not that I'm nervously wasting time and watching my phone like a hawk. I'm NOT!

1 comment:

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

From one boy mama to another...cute post!

Followers