Thursday, June 30, 2011

T-9

Approximately 9 hours before we leave for our annual summer trip to Ohio! I wish that I could say that I am all packed and settling down for a good night's sleep except there are two problems with that hypothetical statement! 1)I am NOT all packed and actually (gasp) did not make a list this time which is extremely rare for me. (Hey, you try to remember all the things you need for 5 people for a week!) and 2)It's too late for a good night's sleep but I should settle for whatever hours I can get before my little roosters "cocka doodle doo" bright and early!

I'll be bringing my camera and posting pics of all the fun things we will do including 4th of July celebrations, birthdays and parties and enjoying summer in the country!

Off for my beauty rest;)

1 comment:

Charity said...

did you get to take a nap in the van during the drive? probably not! :) Hopefully you are getting some rest now that you are there. I'm trying not to think about how sad I am that I'm not in Ohio to see everyone and experience all of my favorite July 4th festivities. Tell everyone I said hi.

Followers