Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Woo!

Hallelujah! I'm alive! Wondering why you haven't heard from me?

Two reasons:
1)We moved! And that, ladies and gentlemen, is a worthy enough reason to explain many things, including mismatched outfits, circles under the eyes, spaghetti every night and last but not least, blog-neglect.

2)We have no internet. To summarize our internet problem in a nutshell: Stupid AT&T (and yes, I mean that), waste of much of my precious time, supposed old cable lines, wanting to drill holes in the wall, more waste of my time, phone calls, frustration, being given the run-around and finally, cancelling and severing with great finality all connections to AT&T forever. Goodbye.

So. How am I even posting now, you ask? Good question! It's taken me an FOREVER on the teeniest little signal you ever did see to get enough internet-juice to post this. Just so you wouldn't think I fell off the back of the moving truck.

That's how much I love you.

I am working desperately on the issue and hoping to come back live soon! Don't give up on me, okay?

And before I sign off from my measly internet signal, I want to give a BIG, BIG, BIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGG thank you to the people who helped us move! That would be including Mr. B & Ms. E, two of the truest friends and sweetest people you will ever meet in your life, Mr J., who is like a member of our family, his father in law, who showed up unexpectedly and was an answer to prayer....

And most of all (because they drove 6 hours to help) to Ben's mom, who took amazing care of our boys all weekend so they wouldn't be underfoot (a HUGE help), made their weekend into an great adventure and blessed us with gifts for our new home, and to my mom (who now has pneumonia so please say a prayer!) and step-dad, who are work-horses and moving geniuses and without whom this wouldn't have been possible.

We cannot express our thanks to all these people for the love (and sweat) they showed us this weekend! We love you forever and thank you from the bottom of our newly air-conditioned hearts!!

P.S. As soon as I get internet (hopefully!), video-tour of the new digs for all interested parties. Woohoo!

1 comment:

grandma said...

Was so surprised to check your blog and there you are. Last night you couldn't get on. Still don't know how you did it. Loved my phone pictures. We will pray your day goes so smooth. Love You

Followers