Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy

Halloo, from the land of spacey-internet! Latest update: we should be getting internet (not through AT&yuck) Wednesday so you'll be hearing from me regularly then:)

It's been an incredibly exhausting week! Not only have we (mostly me:) been attempting to unpack and settle in, I have also been driving a minimum of 2 hours a day back and forth to school. Soooo tiring but a couple of friends have been kind enough to allow me to hang out in the mornings to save me another hour of driving, which was much appreciated!

We are crazy about our new place, new neighborhood and certainly not least, our new landlords! It is night and day from our last place and we are really looking forward to our time here.

I enjoyed some quiet time (my first full day here) today with Z and E while Ben did school drop-off/pick-up on his way to/from work. It was nice to relax, unpack a little, do laundry (NOT IN A LAUNDROMAT!!!) and play games with Zakkai.

Tomorrow we're off to a birthday party and probably more unpacking:) Pics/video soon to come!!

2 comments:

grandma said...

I have checked every day to see if you were back on yet. Yeah--- good to here from you again. Wonder about tv did you get that on too. How do boy's like to living space.

Charity said...

Oh wow, how much longer is school? The kids here have been out of school for a couple of weeks now. Won't you feel so great once you're unpacked and you don't have to that drive every day? I so wish I could make a trip to visit you and see your new house and neighborhood.

Followers