Thursday, June 2, 2011

Race

I'm positive that you are heart-broken over my lack of posting about moving and stress last night:) I'm terribly sorry!

It has been a crazy two days and I fell asleep at 8:30 last night with a terrible migraine. Yuck! Today between the hours of 7:30-12pm, I went to the laundromat to wash all last minute stuff including bedding while Ben dropped the boys off at school and dropped around 175 books off at his school library (That only leaves 135 books that he has out now!). Just think on that for a moment.....

And then Ben picked me up, we picked Z up, we rushed home and I met with the federal investigator (who was waiting outside for me by the time we pulled up)about E's sweatshirt incident while AT THE SAME TIME, the landlord's realtor company brought people through our horribly messy and embarrassingly half-packed, box-strewn place. It was really fun.

The afternoon has been filled with feverish packing for me (and children-tending, of course!) while S and B dropped a load off at the new place and got more boxes.

Because you can never have enough boxes.

Annnnnnddd...aside from Eliana deciding that it would be a great day to start screaming at the top of her lungs for the pure joy of it....that was our day!

The race is on!

No comments:

Followers