Friday, December 10, 2010

Today

Today I:
*Am half-crippled. Last night I fell down the stairs at someone else's house, got my foot slammed in the door by a young child (not mine), slipped on the ice and fell in the snow while carrying the baby (in her carseat). She is completely fine. I am not. Hence the crippling.

 *Ate Peppermint Oreos. Whoever invented them had a stroke of genius. They are pretty and very yummy. Note to self: Do not have pretty and yummy oreos in the house when trying to lose the last 5lbs of baby weight. You will not win.
*Got extra playtime with Zakkai. We forgot to check the calendar (again.) and didn't realize until we got to school that preschool was off for the day! Zakkai was very happy to have some mommy time:)

*Am very proud of my little girl! She is becoming a champ at putting herself to sleep and taking great naps and longer stretches of night sleep. Woo!
 *Realized (at 2am) that I probably should work on getting Christmas gifts. Because it is 2 weeks away. It's not like I've had anything else to distract me from thinking about this!
*Am excited about getting our family picture taken tomorrow AND getting a date with the hubby for the first time since our anniversary in March. Eliana gets to come with us:)

*Listened to Samuel read the very first book that I ever read by myself; "The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse." And he read from my copy of it, too! Proud moment:)

Any guesses on what we were doing in these pictures?

No comments:

Followers