Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Future?

The Little Miss and I have been fighting all day. If this is a sign of her teenage years, find me a boarding school (for her) or a special home (for me)! Of course, I do have family in other parts of the country she could visit....

I love this girl. I am crazy about this girl. I do not love this new 6 week phase/growth spurt/I-don't-want-to-sleep-anymore-yet-I-really-do-want-to-sleep/Cry, CRy, CRY/pick me up-wait-put-me-down-NOW/I know I just ate 37 minutes ago but I need to eat right.this.second. thing she has going on these past 2 days.

Please tell me it will end soon?
And now she is asleep and my eyes can't stay open so I need to join her.

But I'm not kidding about the teenage years. I'm scared.

1 comment:

Emily S. said...

I hear ya! That first growth spurt about killed me!!

Followers