Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snowy Day

Today I woke up to

 And since the roads were
We decided not to go to

So we had peach

for breakfast! And while those were cooking, I put a

in the oven! My very first one:) It looked just like this and I followed the instructions exactly but it got ruined. Mostly because I think something is wrong with our

.
We did end up having yummy mashed potatoes and gravy, fresh greenbeans and homemade bread so that was good! Then the boys and I spent some time playing

while we listened to Christmas music on the

I was able to finish buying a few more

online (I did the rest yesterday with all the other crazy people at the store!) and am desperately trying to buy one of these
on ebay and keep getting outbid! But I relaxed after getting all the kids into bed with a little

And now my day is done. Good night!

3 comments:

grandma said...

You are so clever Heidi. Is the Christmas tree still standing. Mine that is like yours is falling down something wrong with the stand. Hope yours is better.

grandma said...

Oh I had to say hi again because my word verification is bless. Bless you and your darling family

mommyoflove3 said...

Thanks, Grandma:) You are so cute!

Followers