Saturday, October 2, 2010

Week-END!!

I must say that I look forward to Saturdays especially now that everyone is in school. It is SOOOOO nice to have a quiet day where we don't have to rush out of the house, talk to anyone (unless we want to!), get dressed....it's a lazy refreshing day!!!

My favorite things about THIS weekend so far:
1) Finally finishing a sweater for my newest nephew. Nowhere near the caliber of some other knitting geniuses I know (ahem, Danielle!) but I'm proud!
2)Finger Food Friday! We decided to take a siesta from friday night pizza night and do only finger foods. Big hit with the boys! We had pigs in a blanket, mini pizzas, cubed cheese, lots of veggies and watermelon!

3) Building forts in the living room:) The perfect hide-out for little boys! I have such great memories of building forts when I was little...

4) Two happy fort-dwellers

5)Homemade crock-pot applesauce filling the air with delicious scents!!

6)Working hard ALL day on sweet baby things! I finished 2 flannel receiving blankets....

 7) And 14 burp clothes! (ignore the yellow picture...)
8)Time, rest and football!

I love Saturdays!!

1 comment:

dwilliams said...

So proud that looks great! I knew you could do it!!

Followers