Thursday, October 7, 2010

Suckers Vs Lollipops

There has been a hot debate in our house over this past week over the difference (or whether there is one) between suckers and lollipops.

No matter how much I tried to convince Samuel (and thus Zakkai) that they are the same thing, he disagreed! He claimed that lollipops are bigger than suckers and possibly yummier, too:) And Zakkai....well, he picked up on the whole "bigger" thing and claimed he didn't like suckers anymore. Just lollipops:)

They were selling special sucker/lollipops at school to raise money for the school and I didn't have any dollar bills with me last Friday so I promised them they could have one Monday. So Zakkai talked about it ALLLLLLL weekend. Hence the debate.

And then I took a video and they totally renigged on their views! Anyways, enjoy the sucker/lollipop debate:)




2 comments:

Charity said...

I cannot believe how big they are getting! They are going to be such good big brothers. I hope you're finding time to rest and spoil yourself before baby E comes along. Love you!

mommyoflove3 said...

thanks, Charity! They are SO excited for her to come and ask all the time what they will be able to do to help:) My only rest comes after they go to bed! And then I'm too tired to do anything fun. Oh well! Miss you!

Followers