Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Introducing...

Miss Eliana Caroline Thomas!!

 Teeny Tiny
 Absolutely precious!
 A Gift
 Our newest joy
 The one who has daddy wrapped around her finger (over and over again)
 The Sleeping Beauty
 With a head full of hair!
 And lots of hats and bows and Mugga love
 And blankets made with love from friends
 Who fits right into her spot in our family..
 The answer to prayer who is adored by her big brothers
 And now has 3 guardians
Our blessing.

Eliana (El-ee-ah-nuh) means "My God has answered"
          We prayed for her for almost a year before finding out she was in my tummy!
Caroline~  named after my Grandma's auntie who raised her
Thomas ~part of our family

Birth Saga...I mean Story to come!!

2 comments:

Melissa Baird said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is here! So exciting!!! I was going to call you this afternoon, but am glad I didn't as you have been a busy lady :) So fun to get this news at the end of a long day! Can't wait to "watch" her grow through your blog. You do a beautiful job of chronicling your family's life!

Lots of love,
Melissa

grandma said...

Oh Heidi and Ben what a blessing little Eliana is from our Heavenly Father. I am so touched by you naming her middle name after my dear Auntie. My Auntie meant every thing to me. Having reared me from 6 years on. She would be so pleased. I feel so blessed too. You all are so special to Grandpa and I.

Followers