Monday, October 25, 2010

Good Day

The internet is acting crazy tonight so I will be brief! We are doing well. Eliana had her first check-up today and is up to 6lbs 6oz:) So happy she is gaining weight! She is a little jaundiced still but it isn't bad, not like it was with Zakkai and it will fade soon. She is still beautiful!!

Zakkai took a sudden interest in her since yesterday. I put her in the Moby Wrap for the first time and he wanted to "pet" her. He asked me to sit down so he could pet her hands:) Then today I was thrust into regular routine again (my mom left and B's mom doesn't come til Wed) so I took the boys to school and Z really wanted to show her off to his friends! He went over to a little girl and said, "Yesenia, do you want to see our sister?" It was so cute! He has had a bit of a 'tude, too, but it's prob because he has a cold and is still adjusting like the rest of us.

Samuel is doing well. Fascinated with his little sister:) All that preparation work we did over the past several months seem to have paid off!

I am off to catch a few nods of sleep before the little princess wakes up:) Hopefully, if the internet works again, I will have more pics tomorrow!

No comments:

Followers