Tuesday, October 5, 2010

36 Weeks!

Wow. 36 weeks FINALLY! It's really nice to say I have less than a month and only 4 weeks to go! Feels like I have been pregnant....forever!

I:
*Am ready ready ready ready to be done.
*Have started to have a lot of lower back pain in past week
*Have a little swelling in the evening sometimes which is weird b/c I've never had it before!
*Am starting to have people eye me like the baby's going to fall out soon
*Feel like the baby's going to fall out soon
*Am dialated 2 cm already!
*Am definitely having a lot of contractions these days but know this could go on for awhile...
*Have decided to evict Baby E in about 2 weeks:) haha
*Cannot wait to meet her!


(I really don't like this picture at all but B refused to take another one. Doesn't he know what it's like to want to feel at least semi-attractive when you are about 2 years pregnant? I guess not...)

She:
*Is supposedly head down and feels like she wants to break free
*Still likes music
*Is still pretty active for running out of room..
*Is measuring perfectly so far so I hope she's not too big!
*Is so loved by her big brothers already
*Is going to be born loving Mexican food, Guacamole and Tums
```````````````````````````````````````

 Finished her quilt/blanket!


Hope she likes it!
````````````````````````````
I just want to thank all of you SO much for your prayers. I really felt them today and appreciate you walking beside me as I battle this!

2 comments:

Charity said...

I'm getting so excited for you! The quilt turned out so cute.

grandma said...

I looked though every thing to see how you look at 9 months pg. You are so cute. Can hardly wait until Eliana is here. Oh did I spell that right. Love you

Followers