Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Little Monster

Life is good when you've got monster jammies and a knitted hat:) Can you tell it's been cold in our apartment?!
`````````````````````````````````````````````````
The boys had to get flu shots today:( Well, they didn't have to...but I made them. Mean old mommy! I am being pretty strict about flu shots/handwashing this year because (A) I don't want another sick winter like last year and (B) There is a certain defenseless little someone joining the family soon. Good enough reasons!

Well, not for Samuel. He is old enough to dread shots and did NOT want to go today. And I forgot to tell him that I hadn't told Zakkai what was happening and he broke the news to him in the car. Zakkai's response?

"I am NOT going to get shots EVER!!!" Waaaaaaahhhhhh! Sigh. Samuel panicked when it was time and it took the nurse and I to hold him down; Z cried for 1 minute but all tears were dried when they were handed stickers.

I think they've forgiven me.

I hope.

No comments:

Followers