Monday, October 18, 2010

Waiting...

Well, we are waiting. Wondering why you haven't heard much from me? That's b/c I have been in labor off and on since Saturday night! Things fizzled out after 2 hours on Saturday but I started to feel bad Sunday and went into true labor last night while making dinner.

We went to the hospital when contractions were every 2 minutes and getting intense. The nurse in triage was impressed with all the contractions and said we'd be heading upstairs soon. I was dialating and everything...only to have contractions fizzle out after 10 hours around 4 this morning.

We were sent home in "early labor" and I have been feeling incredibly nauseous and horrible today and yet....baby is still not coming!

Please pray that things can get moving soon, as my mom is already here and we are mentally and physically exhausted. I have a dr's appt tomorrow so we'll see what's happening.

Until then? We wait...

4 comments:

Charity said...

Awww, I'm sorry you're not feeling so well. I'm going to pray that you get a good night sleep tonight so that you have the energy to give birth soon! She just doesn't want to come out of her warm little home. I love you so much and wish I could give you a big hug.

Angela Kim said...

oh heidi!! i'm praying for you...for God's perfect timing...for you to feel much better...for baby E to be healthy and for your heart to be at peace in this time of waiting.

harmony said...

can't wait to read your next post! hope all went well today and praying for a swift delivery sweet friend!
xoxo

Emily S. said...

Been thinking and praying for you guys. I also keep checking the blog and facebook to see if there's any news. What did you find out at your dr. appt.?

Followers