Friday, June 4, 2010

M-Day

Well, M-day is finally on us! I woke up yesterday raring to go with errands and details....only to have Zakkai stumble out of the bedroom, flushed with fever and rubbing his sick tummy:( He was so incredibly pathetic all day, quiet and teary and so unlike himself. You can always tell when he is really sick because his spunky personality is sadly in hiding. He was feeling a bit better before bed and was able to eat a little soup. I am really hoping he'll be much better today and praying with all of my heart that Ben and I do not get this!!! I have lysoled and clorox wiped and laundrified and boiled cups and everything I can think of to kill germs!

Of course, there isn't too much to lysol since most of it is packed up:) And of course the boys don't want to play with any of the toys that are still out; they want to play with the ones that I've already boxed up! They keep begging me to un-tape boxes and get out certain toys. Right...

We have family coming in today to come help move and watch two busy boys and many preparations to be made! I will keep you updated when I can but don't be surprised if you don't hear from me for a couple of days!

See you on the flip side:)

No comments:

Followers