Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Introducing:

Baby Girl Thomas! She was very coy the whole time, crossing her legs and spinning around until the end. Samuel kept saying, "Uncross your legs, baby!" Everything looks great which makes me so thankful! That is what I really wanted today.


Baby possibly sucking her thumb!


Beautiful arm! She liked to move her hands up by her face.


Look at that beautiful profile!!!

I about fell off the table! I was 99.99% sure it was going to be a boy and was so shocked! I am still having a hard time believing it...

Her whole body; just chillin'! In case you aren't ultrasound savvy~her head is to the right, with her hand by the face again. Then big belly and to the left both her legs bent and CROSSED and up in the air:)


And here's me! 20 weeks today with a half-baked baby! This picture is way too kind for some reason. I swear I am much chubbier in person! Goodness, I like this camera...

I:

*Feel this baby move like crazy, especially at night time. Started feeling her really well just after 15 weeks. She is very active which may or may not be indicative of the future....uh oh! Samuel got to feel her yesterday for the first time and was THRILLED!!

*Feel fantastic! (Other than the random gimpy hip, heartburn and ligament stretching pain. Haha!)

*Definitely look pregnant and not just chubbier. You know, where people glance at your belly and then rapidly away, afraid to ask if you're pregnant or just indulging in too many brownies?!

*Have gained 5 lbs in the past 5 weeks. That is always my least fav part of the dr.'s appts~stepping on the scale! I'm always afraid the nurse will gasp in shock over how much I've gained or something. But it always turns out well:) so far anyways...

*Get asked by the boys why I have to pee so much:) Haha! The bathroom is like my second home.

*Am a little nervous about how hot the summer is going to be. I've never been pregnant through the whole summer, into the heat of late July and August. I am lobbying for the air conditioners to be put in soon. But the air conditioning "ruler" has said no. Sigh.

Happy Day today!!

No comments:

Followers