Monday, May 3, 2010

Sugar and Things that are Nice!

We (Ben and I) just spent a very happy 1 1/2 hours watching 24 with some of our very favorite friends! They brought this very yummy Key Lime Pie-ish dessert. I know I am feeling better when I am happy to be eating dessert! No more scoffing at chocolate for me! No, sir. Bring on the sugar. It's for the baby, of course:)

Speaking of sugar.....here of a couple of blurry terrible pictures of the boys dipping some beignets in powdered sugar. A very fun way to start a Saturday morning!


"Mommy, I need more sugar, right there!"

"Sugar!"

Don't worry, we don't have special treats like this very often, promise! But life is so much more fun with a little special treat every once in awhile, right?

P.S. I am hopeful to be doing the letter "T" with the boys this week so if you have any suggestions for a food, activity, place to go or book to read, please let me know!!!

No comments:

Followers