Friday, May 14, 2010

AAAhhhh!

So far I have spent the earliest part of my morning changing all my passwords on the internet because apparently I have been trying to temp my friend and family into buying acai berry colon cleanser!

Yup, sounds like something I would try to talk you into, right? Right. Anyways, I apologize if you got sent one of those emails or FB messages! So much for my workout this morning!

We are doing well. Registered Z for preschool yesterday so he's official now:) I am getting a little nervous about getting the apartment packed up considering I have 2 boxes. 2. Tiny boxes. At least I have made some headway on throwing out things! I have a huuuuuuumongous pile of things overtaking our bedroom that I either want to donate or sell. But everytime I list something on craigslist, I never have any luck! What do you do with stuff you really don't want to just toss or donate? Like old bridesmaid dresses that you're pretty sure you won't wear again....or odd pieces of furniture people gave you that you didn't want (it's hard for me to say no!)

And toys! Man, do we have a lot of toys! Toys and more toys. A lot of great toys that I want to save for Baby Gift (although Ben wants to toss all the toys and just hope the baby doesn't like toys anyways.....) but that take up a lot of room. And everytime I pull out toys to donate, the boys suddenly want to play with them again! And then I feel really guilty for giving them away...

I need help. Counseling maybe. All moving/packing/purging/selling suggestions are welcome. 3 weeks left....

2 comments:

Emily S. said...

Have you tried posting your stuff to sell on the U of C Marketplace site? We used that a couple of times.
We got most of our boxes from Frank's office since they were always getting shipments, but got a few from the grocery store- just call and ask if they have any.

Aimee, Rand, Trey, and Ethan said...

You can sell kid/baby stuff at the sale in the fall--no getting sick this time! :) You can get boxes on freecycle

Followers