Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Junk Troll

We must find MANY of these:

Because we only have about 3 1/2 weeks until we're:


And only 5 weeks until we have this:




To find out if yet more testosterone will be entering our house or possibly a teamate for my side!!


All was well today with my check-up. Got to hear the strong galloping heartbeat of our mystery baby:) The dr said he/she was moving a lot AND I have been feeling the baby moving a lot tonight!! I have been guessing that I have been starting to feel it over this past week but it's very hard to know what's a little air moving through or a little baby bubble popping:) But now that I know exactly where our bambino is floating, I am sure that I am feeling him or her!


It will be really fun when the boys can feel it. I know they, especially Samuel, will love it. The boys are still holding very tightly to their guesses of a "bruvver" (for Z) and a sister (for S). I'm sure these next 5 weeks will fly by with our packed month of may and moving next month.


````````````````````````````


We signed our lease today. We have heard nothing but great things about our landlords (two sisters) and I felt even more peace about moving there today when the real estate lady was going on and on about how excited the sisters are to meet us and how very careful they want us to be with the boys on the front porch~so much so that they added it into the lease that we have to keep the front porch door locked to protect the boys! And they even offered to babysit:) How sweet is that? I think we are really going to like it there!


We have to convince the boys each day that it's not quite time for them to pack up their bookbags with toys yet. On the way out to school, running late I should add, I handed Samuel his surprisingly heavy bookbag only to hear suspicious rattling and clanking as he slung it over his shoulder. A quick peek inside confirmed the appearance of about 25 matchbox cars and some trains! He was very sad that we dumped them out until he was reassured that he will be warned when it's time to pack:)


Ben is on a rampage to purge the house of "junk" as he calls it. Most of which he claims is mine. Right.


Moving is a great way to get rid of stuff, I agree. However....oh, fine. I suppose I should admit that I am somewhat of a packrat. A neat one, though! I like to save special things, memories, papers, cards. You know, things that I will use down...the...road...

Fine. I suppose I should go start throwing away some of my junk. Sigh.

2 comments:

dwilliams said...

let me know if you need any "unbiased" opinions going through junk...er...treasures.

mommyoflove3 said...

haha! I will!

Followers