Saturday, March 20, 2010

Today

So....

*I have no pictures b/c I keep forgetting to take some.

*It dropped 20 degrees from yesterday and snowed today. Yuck.

*Even the boys were upset. Samuel almost looked like he could cry, "Snow?! But it's not supposed to snow!!" It seems cruel.

*So we spent the whole day inside.

*Except for the 30 min that Ben took the boys out to return one of his library books. The boys leapt at the chance to escape, packed up bookbags of toys even though they were told repeatedly they didn't need them, got bundled up for the snowstorm and left.

*I got peace and quiet. For 30 minutes. It was nice.

*My husband is becoming obsessed with basketball. Darn that March Madness.

*In one week, we'll be over halfway to Florida! Must do laundry.....lots of laundry.

*Speaking of laundry, I found a Salvation Army Thrift Store yesterday and found some great stuff for the boys (mostly S) for the summer, and some shirts for Ben! And possibly a few things for me.....Aside from it being kind of crowded and dirty, I left happy.

*I read 1 1/2 books today. I'm looking for new authors. Suggestions?

*I secretly popped the balloons leftover from Z's party (2 weeks and going strong!) the other day, all except one and my crime wasn't discovered until today. Samuel was not happy with me. "Mommy! You shouldn't have done that! We love these balloons! We wanted to play with them forever!"

*Aside from "forever", Samuel's newest favorite words that he must've learned at school are "prediction" and "distracting." He came home the other day and said, "Zakkai, let's make a prediction!" and then yesterday I heard him say, "Mommy, when Zakkai is talking to me, it is distracting me." Gotta love it!

*It's been one year now since I got a haircut. Just about the time Ben says, "I really like your hair long.." , I am suddenly hit with an urge to cut it off. Strange...

Well, that's all for tonight, folks! I try to take some pics for tomorrow!

2 comments:

charity yoder said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who lets her hair go for over a year before getting it cut. I always feel guilty when the hair lady asks "When was the last time you got your hair cut?"

mommyoflove3 said...

haha! I always feel guilty, too! I probably won't admit that I trimmed it myself a few times:) It was so nice to talk to you today!

Followers