Thursday, March 25, 2010

Baby Day

Wow, did I ever have a busy day yesterday!! It was a day for babies, I guess! I became an auntie for the 7th time yesterday! My newest nephew Jacob Colby Traut was born just after noon!

Isn't he beautiful?! I can't wait to meet him! And then my friend who is trying to keep her 32 wker twins baking a little longer went into preterm labor and is in the hospital trying to hold it at bay. I watched her older kiddos from 4:45 til about 1am! You know when anyone heads to the hospital they will be there for hours and hours (and hours)so I came prepared with my glasses, snacks, books and my Snuggie. Have I mentioned how much I love my Snuggie? Great invention!

So I am greeting this morning with more babysitting, friends visiting and hopefully some packing for sunny Florida! I have a LOT to do in the next couple of days. I'd better run but I'll try to update later!

No comments:

Followers