Thursday, March 25, 2010

Nicey and Peter Pan

I have a confession to make. You may laugh....but you'd better not! Ahem. I have a blanket. Why, everyone has a blanket, you say! Well, yes. But this blanket is....special. I have had this blanket since I was a baby. It's my Nicey. It's old and worn. It has cotton stuffing coming out of the corners and flecks of blue paint. The flowers are faded but it's mine.

So the thing about my blanket is that I sleep with it under my pillow and have since I can remember. The other day I pulled it out for some reason and it was laying on my bed and Zakkai spotted it. He asked what it was and I told him it was mine when I was little like him. He pulled it towards him and studied it and said, "It was yours when you were a little mommy?"


My Nicey. Don't judge me.
``````````````````````````````````````````````
On to Peter Pan. Samuel loves the Peter Pan story. They read it in school and since then he and a couple of friends have been playing Peter Pan on the playground, which really means they decide who is who and run around:)


Tonight Ben took Samuel to see the play "Peter Pan" at his school! Samuel was so excited and had such a good time!


This is right after they got back:) We read Peter Pan tonight, too. Ben asked the boys if they wanted to be like Peter Pan and never grow up. They agreed enthusiastically.

I may be in trouble.

No comments:

Followers