Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lazy Days

I know posts are incredibly boring without pictures....however, I did not bring my computer so I can't download any of the pictures I have been taking!

I have gotten some great pictures of the boys outside. Today we took another tour of the Villages where we are staying. It's a retirement community made up of many "villages." There are town squares, recreation centers, pools, tons of stores, restaurants....everything! The best part (the boys think anyways) is that most people drive around in golf carts! My grandparents own one and we took a spin around the neighborhood last night for the first time. Zakkai was absolutely terrified at first and clutched my arms like a lifeline but soon relaxed slightly and enjoyed it.

Samuel has decided that we need to ride around in a golf cart "forever." :) We went to go feed ducks this afternoon before dinner. Tomorrow's agenda includes swimming and watching line dancing in the town square:)

Oh and the best part for me so far? Two words: Vacation Naps.

No comments:

Followers