Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Noodle Doodle

N Week! I finally emptied my camera so I can take more pics but still don't have a lot for this week. Oh well, you can use your imagination!


N is for: New bedding! Just a sneak peak with an adorable 2 year old on top:)

N is for Noodles!
N is for Noah's Ark!
N is also for favorite Neighbors! See boys dancing with their buddy "Miss A"

N is also for: Noses, Nest, Nighttime (we talked about that a lot since it's so dark so early these days!), Neighborhood, Necklace, Newspaper, Noise, Nature, Naps and Numbers. We read "Night Cat", "Night in the Country", "Night Worker", and a few others that I'm blanking out on... We listened to the "Nutcracker" which is one of my absolute favorite classical CD's but one that Samuel insisted he did not like:) Food: Noodles and nuts.

I got some great suggestions from my friend for O week but will welcome any more!!

No comments:

Followers