Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Things I love and wish

I love God
I just wish I were better at loving Him
I love my husband
And I wish we could spend lots more time together
I love my boys
I just wish they would stop growing up SO fast!
I love reading books
Just wish I had more books to read
I love Chocolate
I just wish it had no calories
I love Target
I just wish it had a Michael's/JoAnn's and a Panera inside and then it would be the perfect store
I love cats
Just wish they weren't so hairy
I love my family
I wish they weren't so far away
I love shopping sprees
I just wish I could actually win one
I love playing my piano
Just wish it would stay in tune
I love blogging
I just wish I had something to blog about
I love sunshine
I wish it would come out more often
I love girly things
Just wish I had someone to be girly with!

No comments:

Followers