Thursday, April 30, 2009

3, count 'em, 3 boys!!

"Riding the scooter together" (last week; ignore S's hideous outfit. I swear he wasn't dressed like that in the morning:) He put his nap pants on and refused to take them off. They turned out to be Zakkai's pants....)

Today, I was the proud "mother" of THREE boys!! Oh my goodness! The testosterone level was ramped up in our house. Our friend Julian, who is one of THE cutest curly headed little boys you've ever seen, spent the whole day with us! The boys were giggling, throwing themselves off the couch, rolling on the ground, racing.....they were tiring but pretty cute, too:) They were SO well behaved together that I was almost tempted into thinking I am ready for three. ALMOST....


Speaking of three....Samuel is now asking when we can have a baby of our own. SO many friends have had babies recently and as I was naming off the most recent of the baby boom, Samuel said, "Can we have a baby, too?" I told him that maybe someday we would have a baby and asked if he would prefer a boy or a GIRL (of course, secretly hoping he would choose the latter). His answer? A girl:) Ah, a boy after my own heart. So later, I mentioned our conversation when Ben got home and Samuel once again said that he wants us to have a baby girl. And when? I said, "Why don't you pray that God will give us a baby girl some day." (Please, Lord!) He immediately folded his hands, squeezed his eyes shut and said, "Dear Lord Jesus, please give us a baby girl soon. A-MEN!" Daddy's response to the whole convo? "We'll see...."

Zakkai's newest fav pastime is climbing in "Samel's" bed. He thinks he is so big for doing so, too! The second I had him dressed and set him on the loose this morning, he headed straight for the bed. He climbed right in, laughing all the while, and exclaimed, "I climbing in Samel's bed!! I so silly!" Other things this chunky monkey is getting into? Playing the piano and guitar! Maybe we have a future musical genius here....That's it for us today. I'm off to enjoy my boys and decide what's on for dinner tonight. (I'll have to post my soup recipe from last night. YUM)

No comments:

Followers