Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Sugar Fest!!

What better place to take your young innocent children after their afternoon nap than to a bonified Sugar Fest!! What is a Sugar Fest? Why, I am so glad you asked! A Sugar Fest is a place where you gather with other sweet toothed, sugar-craving, pretend-the-sugar-won't-affect-our-children friends and party!! And what's on the menu? Sugar, silly! Ice cream with strawberries, whipped cream and chocolate, homemade cream puffs with chocolate inside, apple dumplings and ooey gooey butter cake! Oh, and don't forget the dish of Dove's chocolates.....Are you drooling yet?

It's a good thing I don't have diabetes! I would have to go check my blood sugar after just WRITING this blog post! Anyhoo, had a blast. We really didn't consume as much sugar as I'm making it sound like (promise!)...as a matter of fact, Z wouldn't touch a thing! He munched on a banana:) Ah, I've taught them well! Samuel ate a small dish of vanilla ice cream topped with one strawberry (only one!) and what else? Sprinkles!! It was a fabulous afternoon chatting with friends and feeling the rush of good-for-you, sugary goodness flowing through your veins! A chocolate a day, keeps the dr away, I say!! Happy Sunday:)

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

You are tempting me to break bed rest rules and get up to find the brownies Eric put somewhere in the kitchen :) Sounds like a great time - yum!

Followers