Friday, April 24, 2009

Today

Just a few words to describe how I am feeling today: Anxious, peaceful, cautious, released, relieved, thankful, lifted up, tired, and alive! I know this may not make sense to you but I want to remember this day. The past almost 2 weeks have been filled with a lot of anxiety and fear over some things and God really answered my prayers last night and today. It is one of those times where I can truly see that He is doing a work in me; one of those works that is more painful before it gets better. But isn't that great? Because the deeper the wound that He reveals, the deeper the healing can be. I'm okay, I am thankful, I am free today!!

Spent the morning at the park with the boys: climbing, sliding, running, playing in the sand, soaking up the sun, marveling at the 80 degree weather, watching other people come out of hibernation, blocking the reflection off of my incredibly white legs (no really....WHITE), boy's rosy faces, making popsicles, feeling hope......this is the kind of day I love!! Not to mention, it's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Followers