Monday, April 4, 2011

My Boys:)



What a beautiful boy, my eldest! I wish he would stop growing up so fast;) His little sis is looking so much like him these days, it's uncanny! She will be very beautiful if she takes after her big bro!

Samuel loves his best friend Peter SO much that he has decided he wants to have a vacation right here. He has told us that we can go to Florida and leave him here or Grandma Great and Grandpa Great can come to us. Hmm...Florida...Chicago....Florida...Chicago...

I choose Florida! We know without a doubt he will change his mind once we're on our way to having fun:) He is so much like me: a homebody. He loves to be with us, be close to home and never wants anything to change!

He is also a packrat and I definitely have no idea where he would get that tendancy;) ha! I am trying to discourage it as I fix myself. He wants to keep every single little scrap of paper he ever wrote on or drew a picture on. I have to be very sneaky when getting rid of things and hide them way down at the bottom of the trash can or else he sees them and gets very upset! What a tender heart, this sweet boy!


 And this little ham has really matured since turning 4! He is still full of wild nonsense and an infectious laugh and orneriness but he is so sweet and affectionate and not throwing as many tantrums. (can we hear a HOORAY!!!)

He has brought home about 85 paintings (see 2 pics below!) this year because he loves to paint, unlike Samuel. He often comes home from school with marker and paint on his face, hands and shirt! They have been working on making a big bus out of cardboard with wheels and everything and his teacher told us that he has helped the most out of any of his friends:)

I figured that out when he came home last week with yellow paint in his hair, on his (used to be) white shirt, hands, pants AND shoes! I love that he has fun with his whole being. And I really love and savor that he still wants to sit in my lap and hold my hand and just be with me.

Don't grow up to fast little man!

*Will have pics of the school bus on Wednesday!!

1 comment:

grandma said...

Hay Heidi that first picture that Z did I think you could frame. Love the colors. Its so creative.

Followers