Thursday, April 7, 2011

"Don't Play with Your Food"

We don't usually play with our food....but tonight? Some of us were feeling a bit silly:) 

Santa? Is that you?
 The perfect Halloween mask for next year!
 Here's lookin' at you, kid!
 "Mommy, they've gone crazy!"
 The Light....
 How many grapes can I fit into my mouth??!!

 "You mean I get food, too?? What is this stuff?"

"What just happened?"
"As long as I get to stare at mommy, I'll eat whatever she gives me!"

``````````````````````````
I certainly wasn't planning on giving E some cereal tonight but it's become more difficult to give her the probiotic since somebody staunchly refuses any attempts at a bottle and we're assuming that it's not going to change anytime soon!

And giving her a little milk with probiotic from a dropper takes FAR too much time, of which I don't have much of anyways! So I thought I'd try a little cereal especially since her skin looks the best today that it has looked in almost 2 1/2 weeks and her digestive track is finally normal!

She (despite the appearance of the pictures) LOVED it! I was astounded. She wasn't quite sure what to do with the spoon and chewed on it a lot. As a matter of fact, it was kind of like feeding rice cereal to a baby camel....

But she gobbled up every single bite of the tiny amount I mixed up. And then she licked the bowl clean.

Oh wait. That's what I do when I eat ice cream...:)

Maybe seeing her brothers enjoying their food so much tonight inspired her!

No comments:

Followers