Saturday, April 9, 2011

Brotherly Love

 The boys have been playing so nicely together lately! They randomly go off into their room, shut the door and play for and hour or so at a time~without screaming and fighting (well, not too much anyways....).

One thing they have enjoyed doing together lately is Lite Brite.
I worked really hard to get a vintage Lite Brite for Christmas for the boys (ebay buyers are cutthroat these days!) because I loved mine so much as a child! Here they are working hard on their 44 year old toy....


Apparantly they don't make toys quite like they used to because I can't imagine any of their current toys lasting 44 years!!

I did have to explain the old beat up box to Samuel though....:)

And today they spent some time in the fresh air on the porch kicking a ball back and forth. Until they dropped it off the rails down to the sidewalk.

That reminds me, I should probably go get that....

It's a nice quiet weekend here! The best kind...

2 comments:

Josh Williams said...

How about we come over and make it a little less quiet? Give us a call (I tried calling Ben but don't have your number for some reason).

-Josh

Charity said...

Awww, I wish I would have kept the lite brite we had as kids. I'm glad they are enjoying it.

Followers