Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Too Tired to Think of a Title Post

First of all, I just want to say in response to yesterday's post...thank you so much to the people I heard from who commiserated with me on the agonies of motherhood:) I guess it really frustrated me that mothers attack each other so easily over the dumbest issues when we should be encouraging and loving each other!

Does it really matter whether you co-sleep or not, nurse or bottle feed, never let the baby cry or let the baby cry a little, give birth naturally or with pain meds, and on and on? It doesn't make you a better mother (or person) because you make different decisions that you feel are "right" for you.

Anyways. Just wanted to say thanks. It's nice to have friends when you're feeling discouraged!

`````````````````````````````

Just a few pics before I head off to bed (while I can:) Samuel begged me to take a picture of him with his little sis the other day. Can't get enough of her!

he looks so chubby in this pic, which is funny because he's most definitely NOT! She is:)

Warning, next picture is sad!


I know, isn't this really sad? Poor little guy has had the WORST cold the past 2 weeks and he poor face is just raw. This was yesterday and it's even worse today:( I am now putting neosporin on it because it it has been bleeding today. If you know of anything else that will help, please let me know!
This is the first picture that Zakkai has ever taken with a real camera:) He begged me to let him take one. Hence, a blurry picture of a tired mama! He also took a picture of the couch but I was pretty sure that you didn't really want to see that...
I am off to sleep off a very busy day!

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

I'm going comment crazy :)
I've had very good luck recently using lanolin (yes, the Lansinoh brand nipple cream!) to clear up Basil's diaper rash and to heal my chapped hands. If you have some handy I think it might work on poor Zakkai. (I have to run the tube under hot water to get it spread easily, but once it's on it's soothing, waterproof, and absolutely not going anywhere - it is a little sticky though.)
I hope today is not so busy!

mommyoflove3 said...

Thanks for a great idea! And thanks for commenting~I love it!

Followers