Friday, February 4, 2011

The Storm of '67 and other news..

I am really content to be at home right now, with the blinds closed, pretending that there are not feet of snow outside wreaking havoc on the city.

I can sum it up for you: Parking=nightmare, Driving=nightmare. So the moral of the story is.....stay home.

Z, who is home on Fridays now, accompianied E and I to the store to get some much needed contact solution (and a few other "necessary" Target items) and then we skyped with my sister in CO before taking lovely naps (except me...boo) and then venturing out into the hellish streets to pick up S and then Daddy.

So, I am de-stressing after my frustrating driving and parking experiences with a little chocolate. You know what they say; A little chocolate a day keeps the stress away!

`````````````````````
And I leave you with some pictures of the storm of '67. Remember, the storm that I was in? ;)




Terrible downtown streets!
The LSD of the old days...
See? There's me scraping off my car!

Hope you're having a lovely Friday night!

No comments:

Followers