Friday, July 3, 2009

"I'm a Travelin' Wo-man!"

Hey, hey! We're traveling AGAIN, hence the lack of blogging this week! I'm sure I'll have lots of pics to share.....except so far I've forgotten to take pictures of all the fun we've had like playing outside at my mom's, throwing rocks in the river with Grandma, putt-putt golfing with lots of family and best of all: Zakkai getting into some white paint, (AFTER BEDTIME WHEN HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ASLEEP) and painting himself head to toe and Mugga's walls...and a door...and some blankets...and the nightstand....He got two baths tonight:)

And I have no pictures....

1 comment:

grandma great said...

It was so much fun to be at your Birthday Party at Dairy Queen Samuel. It sounds like your Birthday was complete with a trip to train store. We love you all.

Followers