Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hide and Go Seek!

The boys were playing "Hide and Go Seek" while I was making dinner tonight....their version anyways! It all started when I hid from the boys (without their knowing it) and popped out, scaring them. They think it's great fun! So...they decided to play. Ever heard a 4 year old teach a 2 year old how to play?

Samuel: "Okay, Zakkai, your turn to hide! No, Zakkai, you have to find a new place. You already hid there! No, I just went there, Zakkai....Okay, I'm counting (after receiving instructions from mommy on how to play) One, Two, Free, Ten! BOO! Zakkai! It's my turn now...."

It was hilarious! They had a lot of fun giggling, shrieking and yelling "Boo" though:) I think instead of "Hide and Go Seek", I'd call their version, "Run around and yell Boo."

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
After weeks (or months) of nagging, um, I mean, prodding gently...I finally got Ben to organize his books in his study area. How, you ask? I invented a really great reason to rearrange the room and that just had to have his help moving his stacks of books, bookcases and desk, which led to the perfect opportunity for him to organize his bookshelves. What's that? I'm a genius? Thank you! I should've taken a before picture and after picture. You would not believe how many books (or how much dust) he has out from the library? Anyone want to take a guess??

No comments:

Followers