Sunday, December 13, 2009

I am so thankful tonight that Zakkai has finally turned the corner! He had a little fire come back into his ornery eye yesterday and a taste of his feisty personality come back. He is still really congested and has a terrible cough but has been fever-free since yesterday morning!!

Of course, I will not be letting him out of the house for at least 3 months to prevent germ-intake but hey, we have lots of toys here:) Too bad Samuel probably brings home new and terrible illnesses from preschool everyday! Ah, c'est la vie!

I have strangely fallen out of the Christmas spirit today. I am guessing it from a week of fatigue and being drained from caring for such a sick little boy. Just feeling a little low tonight and drained. Hopefully I will perk back up soon because I have a lot of things to do before leaving in one week!

On to my next question: What do you give a teacher for Christmas? I want to give both of Samuel's teachers a little something to show them how much we appreciate their care and support of Samuel this past month and a half. Ideas??!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cookies

Followers