Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Bit of This an' A Bit of That

I just discovered that our new camera takes video...with sound! I know, our old camera really was a dinosaur! So I took a video of the boys that was SO cute and tried to upload it...ALL NIGHT, to no avail. I guess you'll just have to trust me that it was cute:)

We are home-bound today. Samuel woke up with a fever and a headache and isn't allowed to go to school. Zakkai claims he has a headache, too, but dissolved into giggles when I pretended to take him seriously. I'm pretty sure Z is fine, other than his snotty nose and nasty cough.

At the moment, these rapscallions are sitting at the table waiting impatiently for their blueberry muffins to be cooked. They have already had a bowl of cereal and a banana! These boys, one in particular, can pack it away! At our bonfire we had while we were in Ohio, Zakkai ate 1 1/2 hotdogs, bunless, 2 bowls of chili, a whole s'more, a marshmallow, a piece of chocolate and a graham cracker. If there was an eating contest, I'm pretty sure he would've won! I'm in trouble when he becomes a teenager!

Despite recovering from the exhaustion of traveling and jumping back into the busyness of life, I finally finished my couch pillows! I think I really like them. Now I only have about 982 projects to finish before Christmas! So much for relaxing evenings:) I have a quilt to finish, a skirt to make, some gifts, some knitting, some cross stitching...I'm a regular old June Cleaver, without the highheels and dress. Of course, it would be fun to dress up with high heels and pearls everyday just for the sake of....for the sake of what? Sorry, I'm digressing..

I had an impulse buy yesterday. My mom and sis LOVE puzzles and there is always one out at my mom's when I'm there. After helping a smidge with hers over the weekend, I suddenly got in the puzzle mood. Aren't you proud, K? Now, figuring out how to do the puzzle with 2 monkeys in the house...

Monkey #2. Isn't he sweet? :)

2 comments:

Emily S. said...

I feel your pain re: making gifts for Christmas!! I'm way behind schedule!

Anonymous said...

I love the puzzle! Hope you don't have any accidents like I did...

Followers