Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday Fun

The Thomas family was mostly all smiles today with the sun shining out our many windows and the air warm enough to open some windows. Refreshing.

The boys started out their mornings with desperately needed haircuts, which they love so much. Or not.

Zakkai in the chair of misery. Although he does handle haircuts pretty well. Mostly.



Whereas his brother does not. Samuel + haircut= Torture.

After a bath long enough to wrinkle their fingers and toes, we got dressed and went to a birthday party for an adorable little lady who turned 1. The boys love birthday parties. Mostly for the cake and ice cream, of course:)

Then we came back and went with Daddy to the park to play some baseball! Or in my case, sit on a blanket and pretend to read.

Daddy, the teacher, working hard to show S how to stand properly.


Mr. Personality sat with me off and on, between chasing a few rogue balls, collecting sticks and attempting to hit with the bat.
Future Baseball Professionals?


We ended our time outside with a bubble blowing session. Well, they blew. We watched:)

With their bellies full of some homemade pizza, the tired munchkins were tucked into bed at 6:30 and nary a peep was heard from them. Time to relax....

2 comments:

Charity Yoder said...

I like the new look of the site. The bright flowers made me smile. Don't you just love the spring? We spent most of the day outside too. I feel like I could fall asleep already.

dwilliams said...

Fun new look! I am almost ready to believe that spring could be here...but I am always suspicious of Chicago...a snowstorm in April in not out of the question. Good to see you today! As always, love the pics of the boys and I would contend that yes, they could be the next baseball stars..

Followers