Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Late Night Show

It's so late and I should be sleeping but here I am ready to ramble about my day:) Day two of snow play with the boys. We met our friends out on the playground again and they had so much fun! All three went to the far corner of the playground and sat themselves in the snow, digging and eating snow (well, only my boys were eating snow!). Samuel made sure to tell me that they were NOT eating the "dog-pee snow" that they love to point out on all of our excursions outside:) Whew!

We are excited to celebrate two very special birthdays in the next week or so! My dear husband is a Valentine's baby and is turning the big 3-0 on Sunday! We are having a little Wii party tomorrow night to celebrate. Everyone is pretty excited! I am still trying to finalize what foods to make. Thankfully it's after dinner but I still have to make snacks (non-greasy ones!) and a dessert (already picked that one out). Any ideas? Hopefully I'll be able to eat what I make:)

And my little Z man is going to turn 3 next Saturday! I can hardly believe it's been 3 years since he entered our lives! Hopefully I can get it together enough to plan a little party for him! He has already requested chocolate Kitty Cat-Astronaut Cake. Hmmm...working on it!

Speaking of eating (well, I was a couple paragraphs ago!).....I had my second follow-up with the dentist this afternoon and am healing very well! I got the go ahead to brush my teeth (woo-hoo). I haven't been allowed to brush or even touch the gum graft teeth at all for the last two weeks! Isn't that gross? Thankfully I had a nice prescription mouth wash that left a great bitter taste in my mouth:) I have to be VERY gentle when brushing, starting just with teeny tiny circles. I am also allowed, when I feel ready, to start biting into food with my front teeth. It's been pretty hard to pick apart my food into little pieces and shove it into the left side of my mouth! I tried very gingerly biting into a tortilla tonight but didn't feel ready for it. Hopefully soon! I am so thankful to be way past the worst of it all and healing. Here's to hoping I can use my own silverware soon!

Well, I'm off to bed to get some beauty sleep before my little monsters wake up at the crack of dawn!

1 comment:

Charity Yoder said...

Happy Birthyday to your big boy and your baby boy (who's not really a baby anymore :(

Hope you have fun with the party's! Miss you guys!

Followers